Friday, September 10, 2010

Saturday 100911

WE WILL NEVER FORGET
WOD
"Ryan"
5 rounds for time:
7 muscle ups
21 burpees
each burpee is finished with a 1' jump above max reach

If you don't have muscle ups,
sub 3 pull ups and 3 dips for each muscle up.

Ryan Hummert, 22, who was killed by sniper fire July 21st 2008 when he stepped off his fire truck responding to a call. He was a Maplewood, Missouri firefighter. He is survived by his parents Andrew and Jackie Hummert. Ryan first appeared on the CrossFit website 8 October 2008.
post times and notes to comments.

3 comments:

  1. I am sorry I missed this WOD on this historic day. It looked like a good-un.
    On a positive note, I realized today that I have not tasted anything sweet (other than fresh fruit) for five weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11/9/10 17:25

    I'm mad I missed today too! My kids were terrible this morning. I plan on doing the workout tonight!
    Jaime

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right there with ya jeff. I was just realizing today that I haven't had anything sweet(except fruit) or anything to drink except water for 5 weeks. Great job to you!

    Food today; bananas almonds salad (plain) grilled chicken lettuce wrap w roast beef turkey mushrooms vin/oil salad w egg turkey spinach sunflower seeds vin/oil
    0 points

    ReplyDelete