Sunday, June 26, 2011

MONDAY 110627

WOD

Fight Gone Bad


In this workout you move from each of five stations after a minute. This is a five-minute round from which a one-minute break is allowed before repeating. The stations are:

1.Wall-ball: 20 pound ball, 10 ft target. (Reps)

2.Sumo deadlift high-pull: 75 pounds (Reps)

3.Box Jump: 20" box (Reps)

4.Push-press: 75 pounds (Reps)

5.Row: calories (Calories)

The clock does not reset or stop between exercises. On call of "rotate," the athlete/s must move to next station immediately for good score. One point is given for each rep, except on the rower where each calorie is one point.

6 comments:

  1. Smiley's Brother27/6/11 04:28

    3 rounds, no wall balls run instead of row, 45#, 65#, 75#. Not dead, but pretty close. Always hard coming back to crossfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. worked out with the morning glories (5:30 class);welcome back, Gary; scored a little lower than last time but I'm figuring that was because I added weight this time; 193/45#

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a goal workout for me. I wanted to break 250. Got 268 (45#) improvement of 36. Now just to get my weights back to rx.
    Deryk 194 (65#) down a little in reps but way up in weight. Fun to see you this morning Pam.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fight went better this time.

    239 Rx - up from 221 last time, started strong and faded. Still a lot of room for improvement.

    WB much better but BJ suffered. Tough, tough wod

    ReplyDelete
  5. 251 subbing 2 POOD KB swings for the push press. I dropped a few reps from last time. My eventual goal is to get to 300.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I beat my previous score of 153 with a 182. AWESOME! I love seeing progress! Thanks Sam and Parker!

    ReplyDelete