Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Thursday 101028

Don't forget, this Saturday is the Amazing "Grace" lifting barbells for boobs event.  We begin at 9am and this will be in place of our regularly scheduled classes. You need to sign up to participate. Even if you are a gym member. You DO NOT need to be a member to participate.

WOD
3 rounds for time:
10 overhead squat 135/95
row 250 m

post times and notes to comments

Those of you looking for a good protein recovery shake are in luck.  "Progenex" who has sponsored the CrossFit Games in 2010 is offering a 10% discount to all crossfitters.  Just click on the link on this page, just below the CrossFit Journal link, to recieve the discount on anything they offer in their online store.

5 comments:

  1. Well, the one thing I love/hate about crossfit is that you can have a great workout one day and a weakness pointed out the next. I did great on filthy fifty and deadlifts, but today I struggled with the overhead squats. My new area of focus. I came away very frustrated today with a new determination.
    9:06 (26#)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 13:34...Heavy overheads kinda kicked my ass. Great workout though.

    ReplyDelete